Jacksonville Cheap Eats Examiner Jacksonville restaurants

Friday, August 19, 2011

New school year, Eat Up Jax, I'm ready for fall!

As my girls get ready for school, new teachers, new shoes, new everything, I sense their excitement and anticipation.  And I feel it, too.  To start off this new school year, Eric & I will be meeting his friends at Chew during Eat Up Downtown, where numerous Jax restaurants offer for a limited time $25 3 course meal options August 15-28, 2011.  Don't miss this event, foodies around town are already hitting up these restaurants and rightfully so! Now that I have FINALLY joined this century and bought an iPhone, I'll post pics on Twitter as we eat along. 

As we get uber busy this fall, it's important to remember the simple things: a sunset, hugging your kids, sharing a moment with your significant other that does not include discussing the grocery list, saying a prayer for someone in need, making a friend laugh or calling them up just to say hello.  Or how about just breathing and enjoying the moment? When was the last time you did that?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive