Jacksonville Cheap Eats Examiner Jacksonville restaurants

Monday, March 21, 2011

German chocolate cake at Edgewood Bakery

I'm officially addicted.  I've written about Edgewood Bakery at examiner.com and urbanspoon.com (Three Layers in Springfield is also a cake favorite of mine), but man, I cannot get enough of their German chocolate cake.  Happily, I had an occasion to order one for my mother in law's birthday last week and happened to finish the entire damn thing, save a few slices that actually made it into the birthday person's mouth.  When the last slice was gone, I was quite sad and despondent.

Must find another occasion to order a 2nd one.....oh wait, my birthday!! (Eric, call Edgewood, stat). 2 layers this time, please.  I promise to eat salad only in the month of April. 

You have a favorite addictive food you can't get enough of? Email it to me! I'll post the results (with no names).

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive